Participating in the VII International Exhibition of Mining Equipment, Tools, Supplies and Services for the Argentine Mining Industry, you will
- Contact the equipment, tools and supplies end-users.
- Contact the purchasing and logistic responsible.
- Contact planning and design leaders of underground and open pit mines.
- Contact directors, managers and supervisors of engineering, logistic, operation, production, maintenance, health and safety and environment protection.
- Contact the Mining supplier companies to be represented and vice versa.
Who will participate?
- Companies that provide equipment, technology and tools.
- Service Mining Companies
- Consulting Companies
- Mining Companies
- Mining Supplier Companies from different countries
- Mining Companies:
O Leaders in charge of designing and planning underground an open pit mines.
O Heads of supplies and logistics
O Directors, managers, supervisors, head of department and people in charge of engineering, production, operation, maintenance, logistics, health, safety and environment.
- International and local mining suppliers companies.
- Engineering and construction firms.
- Environmental consultants
- Chamber of Mining Enterprises
- Chambers of Mining Good and Service Providers
- Diplomatic representatives
- Representatives from the national and provincial governments
The exhibitors and sponsors will have:
- A free pass for the activities taking place during the exhibition.
- A business room for special presentations and meetings.
- A free pass for the business roundtable between mining companies and mining supplier companies.
- A free pass for the social event.